EDUCATIONB.A., With Distinction, University of Michigan
J.D., summa cum laude, Michigan State University College of Law
Articles Editor on the Michigan State University Law Review
Jurisprudence Achievement Awards in Research, Writing and Advocacy I; International Human Rights Law; Labor Law, and Evidence
BAR ADMISSIONSNew Jersey Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONSU.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. Court of Appeals, 3d Circuit
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
Emily Rogers is a Member in the Pennsylvania office of Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy. She has co-chaired multiple trials, and her practice focuses on defending companies in complex negligence and products liability cases involving catastrophic personal injuries, allegations of wrongful death, and property damage. She has also handled several commercial disputes involving complicated contract and indemnification issues as well as insurance coverage matters. She represents a diverse range of industries including insurance companies, construction companies, automobile and heavy equipment manufacturers, aviation clients, trucking companies, and property owners. Since 2015, Emily has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” and is a 2014 graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy at Stanford Law School in Palo Alto, California. Emily is an active member of several professional organizations, as well as the firm’s Diversity Committee.
Emily graduated Summa Cum Laude from Michigan State University College of Law, and received her B.A. with Distinction from the University of Michigan.
Cancelleri v. Ford Motor Company
Parsons et al. v. Midwest Air Traffic Control Services, Inc.
Calderon v. Parx Casino
Walsh v. Skyhawk Management Co., Inc.
Ciaccia v. Liquid Cargo, Inc.
Holko v. Toyota Motor Corporation
Espinoza v. Ford Motor Company
Bambino v. Toyota Motor Corp.
Parr v. Ford Motor Company
Sansom v. Crown Equipment Corporation
Han v. Ford Motor Company
Turner v. New Tech Global Ventures, LLC
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Jurisprudence Achievement Awards in Research, Writing and Advocacy I; International Human Rights Law; Labor Law; and Evidence
- Articles Editor for Michigan State University Law Review
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Michigan State University College of Law
- Attended 41st International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy at Stanford Law School
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018