EDUCATION2001, B.A., Villanova University
2005, J.D., Villanova University School of Law
BAR ADMISSIONSNew Jersey Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONSU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
Lynne Ingram’s practice focuses on defending manufacturers and their products, contractors and their services, and property management owners in complex civil litigation matters throughout the country. Lynne handles a number of matters both nationally and regionally in federal and state court, from inception through mediation and trial.
Lynne has an extraordinary background as a trial lawyer. Prior to joining CCE&C, Lynne spent more than five years as a prosecutor at the District Attorney’s Office in Philadelphia, where she tried more than 40 felony jury trials to verdict, and more than 100 felony bench trials. Lynne was appointed as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, where she was assigned to a long term drug investigation and prosecution.
Lynne’s entire career has been in litigation, and her past experience allows her to bring a unique perspective to her cases. She understands what is truly important to her clients: frequent communication, responsiveness, and an understanding of their business objectives. Lynne’s practice is focused on efficient and effective management of time and resources, and she works closely with her clients to evaluate each case, balancing their business goals with the demands of the litigation.
Lynne is a leader at CCE&C, as well as in the defense bar. Lynne is a member of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (FDCC) – an invitation-only organization consisting of accomplished defense attorneys, corporate counsel, and insurance industry executives who have achieved professional distinction during their careers – and serves on the Admissions Committee. She began a Diversity & Inclusion Committee at CCE&C, and currently sits as the co-chair of that Committee. Lynne is very active in DRI, as the vice-chair of the Women in the Law (WITL) Networking Committee and as a member of the steering committee for the Fire Science and Litigation SLG of the Products Liability Committee.
Lynne is a volunteer with the Parents Advisory Network (PAN), a group of volunteer parents who provide support to the families of babies in the NICUs at Bryn Mawr, Lankenau, and Paoli hospitals. Lynne is also a volunteer at Bryn Mawr Hospital, visiting families in the NICU and offering her support during their stay.
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (March 2018-present)
- Admissions Committee (August 2018-Present)
- The Defense Research Institute (September 2015-present)
- Women in the Law Networking Sub-Committee Vice Chair (December 2017 – present)
- Fire Science & Litigation SLG 2018 Seminar Steering Committee (October 2017 – present)
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel (November 2015-present)
- Judicial Relations and Membership Committees (June 2017 – present)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (January 2012-present)
- Member of the Commission on Women in the Profession (October 2015 – present)
- Philadelphia Bar Association (October 2015-present)
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute (January 2016-present)
- Participant of the 43rd Annual IADC Trial Academy at Stanford University (August 2015)
- Participant of the Inaugural FDCC Art of Marketing Seminar in Charleston, SC (March 2017)
Tincher v. Omega Flex, Inc.
On November 19, 2014, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania decided the case of Tincher v. Omega Flex, Inc., significantly changing the landscape of the state’s product liability law by adopting a new design defect test for strict product liability cases and unanimously overruling Azzarello v. Black Brothers Co., 391 A.2d 1020 (Pa. 1978). Campbell Campbell…
Plaintiff American Automobile Insurance Company, as assignee of Fred and Adrienne Kostecki v. Omega Flex, Inc.
Plaintiff American Automobile Insurance Company, as assignee of Fred and Adrienne Kostecki, brought this subrogation action against Omega Flex, Inc. Plaintiff sought to recover money it paid to its insured’s, Fred and Adrienne Kostecki, to rebuild their home and replace their damaged contents, following a lightning strike to a tree on their property and a…